Tuesday 16 July 2013

Week 11 - Mission to Big Apple Donuts & Coffee...^^

Today - 16/7/2013, Tuesday

Today I went to the Big Apple Donuts & Coffee to find the manager to make an appointment to interview...

I walk into the shop, I said I was come from TAR UC and want have an interview with your manager then I ask for find the manager then the staff was walk inside the kitchen and find the manager. After that, the staff was walk out and tell me the manager will no interview with me...I told the staff, the interview just for half and hour only,the staff told me is the manager don't want interview...

(the manager didn't come out to see me and answer me anything's also):(...
So that, I have no choice then I need to observation of myself and do the research of my survey...

No comments:

Post a Comment