Monday 22 July 2013

Week 12 - Questions of Franchise Evaluation Checklist (Big Apple Donuts & Coffee)...^^

Today - 22/7/2013, Monday

The Questions for Myself to answer...If I really have the chance to create a franchise company...^^
Answer of Myself...

1. Are you qualified to operate a franchise successfully? Do you have adequate drive, skill, experience, education, patience, and financial capacity? Are you prepared to work hard?

I will try to observation the location and the marketing survey before I do my own franchisee company and I will make sure my operation of my franchise shop is successfully. I have no experience of do the franchise but I will be patience to learn and do my well in the education and financial capacity. I will prepared to work hard.

2. Are you willing to sacrifice some autonomy in operating a business to own a franchise?

Of course I will sacrifice of my autonomy to operation my business because I have the responsibilities to handle all the problem and I need to solve my problem also. Although i can't have the salary but I also need to make sure my staff can get the salary every month.

3. Can you tolerate the financial risk? Would business failure wipe you out financially?

I can't be sure my financial can be successfully in the ever year but the one thing's I can do is to avoid my financial into the risk. I will calculate the financial of next year before the year was come.

4.Can you juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize various projects so that you can accomplish those that are most important?

I am the leader of the franchise shop so of course I have to juggle multiple tasks in the same times because I need to confirm all of my operation and my plan can be successfully at the same times. I also will arrange what is the first things I need to do and the I will make an arrangement for myself to make sure that I can't have any of the confusing.

5.Are you genuinely interested in the product or service you will be selling? Do you enjoy this kind of business? Do you like to sell?

Yes, I will have that interesting to selling my product and service to people because if I have that interesting on my business although how I tired or sadness I also need to persists of my business. If I have a chance to open the franchise shop, I will like to enjoy the business and I will work hard to sell my products and services.

6. Do you enjoy working with and managing people? Are you a "team player"?

Yes, I am very enjoying in working with managing people because I have my own principles in my life so I want make sure my staffs can be enjoying in the business with me also and I want all of the staffs have the responsibilities on the job and the position. I am the team player because I like to work at the team together with my staffs.

7. Will the business generate enough profit to suit you?

I will try to adjust my profit of earning every year.

8. Has the franchiser investigated enough your background thoroughly enough to decide if you are qualified to operate the franchise?

Yes, I think the main company will checking my background and profile to make sure i have the enough base to open a franchise background.

9. What can this franchiser do for you that you cannot do for yourself?

Supplied those things for example the cooking tools and give the recipe of producing the donuts that have to same with the main company.

No comments:

Post a Comment