Friday 19 July 2013

Week 11 - Observation of Big Apple Donuts & Coffee...^^

Today - 19/7/2013, Friday

I went to the Big Apple shop again and ask for the manager have an interview with me because I want ask about the franchisee questions for my survey...But unluckily, I rejected again from the manager...

So that, I really have no choice then I went to the shop and observation of myself...I stay at the shop within 3 hours (5pm-8pm), to record what I have been observation on the 3 hours. I also capture some of the picture of that shop but unluckily also the staff was blocked me and won't let me take a picture...haiz...

After Observation, I recorded:-

- the shop environment is quite good but the sitting area will not so big
- the shop still have 3 tables and 9 chairs
- have drink to let some of the customers to order and buy
- after 6pm will have many peoples come and buy
- many of the people were buy and take away
- their customers majority are office lady and office man & Family with their kids
- their donuts average 1 hour can sell around 300 - 350 pcs
- their customers majority will buy a box of 6 pcs, a box of 12 pcs and 2 boxes of 6 pcs of donuts

......Wangsa Maju (Jusco) - Big Apple Donuts & Coffee......


......their customers......

......their customers......

......Big Apple donuts......

......Big Apple environment......

......their sitting area and buy drink area......

......we buy the donuts......^^

......My Friend donuts......

......My Friend donuts......

......My favourite donuts......

......My favourite donuts take away......

......My friend enjoy with the donut......
 
After the 3 hours of the day...enjoy~~~^^

2 comments:

  1. Hi... Such a interesting information that made me to choose this company as my final assignment...
    Actually I'm doing research on this Big Apple Donuts and Coffee company especially in micro and macro economics...
    So if i get some of information on that particular part i'll appreciate it.. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, im is doing my final assignment for business studies and i choose big apple donuts. If u still have any information about the company, do email me. Because, you will help me a lot. Thank you

      Delete